Many years ago I left a long term role and only then did I receive feedback of gratitude for bringing the team together. That feedback stayed with me and I became ever more conscious of this drive, as I moved through various roles.
Over the past eight years of my career as a coach and consultant, I have often reflected on the importance of self-reflection, adaptability, and effective collaboration in achieving great outcomes. I have witnessed how these factors contribute to personal and team productivity and satisfaction and aim to help others see that too.
In addition, I have come to realise that we are all interconnected with our environment, even if we are not yet fully aware of it.
Based on these insights, I founded 3P Impact. I work with individuals and teams, assisting them as they identify their vision and goals, through to adapting and growing to progress towards them, while also aligning with their values. Ultimately moving from good to great and from intent to action.
I am always happy to chat, so if you would like to find out more, or explore how I may be able to help, please find a time in my calendar.
What I Do
I am a leadership and team coach, working with people at all levels.
Every individual has the potential to be a leader in their own unique way and I work with leaders and teams, helping them develop their growth mindset. My approach involves supporting and guiding clients with a “glass is half full” mindset, where challenges are viewed as opportunities and disagreements are seen as a chance to gain a new perspective. By encouraging a positive outlook, I empower clients to approach problems with creativity and resilience.
And as the world is becoming more conscious of our impact on the environment, there are a range of challenges being faced for people and organisations. Many people are experiencing a sense of misalignment with the organisation, overwhelm at the scale or frustration with any of a multitude of things. I work with people to enable stability through alignment and connection to values at multiple levels. From there I support individuals and teams as they develop self-realisation, vision and ways to move from intent to action.
Services I Offer
- Leadership coaching: empowering leaders to clarify their goals, develop a growth mindset, and navigate challenges and disagreements with a positive outlook
- Team Coaching; coaching and supporting teams
- in growing cohesion
- building awareness of the benefits of communication
- identifying a vision and overcoming challenges towards achieving it
- Workshop Facilitation. A few examples of what I do, which are bespoke designs for each client
- connection to values and purpose
- problem solving
- alignment building; within teams to across departments
- enabling a systems thinking lens
- Environment Sustainability Focused Growth Programs. Building awareness of our part in the complex interconnectedness of us, our work and nature helps unlock our potential. Programs customised to client needs enable:
- improved sense of belonging to the organisation
- greater cognitive skills
- increased collaboration
- improved ability to move from intent to action
- Extended DISC Assessments; Individual assessments and 1-on-1 debriefs
More About Me
I have over 8 years experience as a coach and consultant in a wide range of areas, including sustainability, innovation, leadership growth, software development (Agile Coach) and OKR implementation.
Having participated in multiple environment initiatives over the past few years, I aspire for more collaboration with environmentally conscious individuals, people who strive to take action towards sustaining Earth’s environment, no matter how big or small.
Research and Community
I am also working on an international research program with The Climate Coaches. We are assessing the culture of organisations with respect to the climate change, and developing methods that best bring teams together as they work on challenging goals. The results of our first year pilot program demonstrated how a coaching based program can overcome obstacles, provide opportunities for action while also delivering other benefits such as employee growth, satisfaction and sense of belonging. A 10% improvement in cognitive uplift was demonstrated in the program participants, in contrast to the control group who underwent traditional training and observed no uplift. These benefits ultimately enable outcomes including productivity and employee engagement and retention.
I contribute to the Australian hub of the Inner Development Goals, which provides a framework of the capabilities, qualities and skills we need in order to achieve the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We are exploring how we can assist growing awareness and effectiveness of this powerful framework for inner growth.
As a co-convener of the Climate Coaching Alliance for Australia and New Zealand, I enjoy helping an engaged community build awareness in the many psychological and practical areas that climate change is creating.
Life and Work Experiences
Having lived and worked in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, NZ and Australia, I have a broad range of life experiences, along with a diverse range of roles including theme park teddy bear, military aircraft engineer, software engineer, business analyst, consultant and coach.
I have coached leaders at many levels, helping them see things from different perspectives, enabling them to progress with opportunities and overcome obstacles with confidence, in different and better ways.
- International Coaching Federation Associate Certified Coach (ICF ACC)
- Extended DISC Practitioner - Talent Tools
- ICAgile Agile Coach (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Product Owner (CPO)
- Process Oriented Executive and Systems Coaching Program - Global Coaching Institute
- CINERGY Conflict Management Coaching
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) Trained - CRR APAC
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.