Justine Martin helps individuals build a positive and growth-orientated mindset that enables them to overcome challenges on adversity. The services offered by Justine may vary based on the client’s needs.
The services that she provides are as follows:
1) Personalised coaching sessions to identify and address, individual resilience challenges and goals.
2) Creating and implementing customised resilience plans to build mental toughness and overcome obstacles.
3) Develop coping strategies for dealing with stress, uncertainty and setbacks.
4) For providing guidance on maintaining physical and mental health to improve overall well-being.
5) Conducting workshops, webinars or group coaching sessions to teach Resilience Mindset and strategies to teams or organisations.
6) Helping clients to recognise and shift negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs and hold them back from building resilience.
7) Facilitating the development of healthy habits, routines, and rituals to improve overall productivity and well-being.
8) Guiding clients through reflection and assessment processes to evaluate their progress and adjust their resilience goals accordingly.
TEAM FINGERPRINT WORKSHOPS
This one-day workshop is designed to help participants build resilience and develop a growth-oriented mindset that enables them to overcome challenges and thrive in the face of adversity.
The Workshop is divided into two sessions: the first session focuses on learning about resilience and developing key skills, while the second session provides an opportunity for participants to express what they have learned through a painting exercise.
Session 1: Building Resilience
In this session, participants will learn about resilience and how to cultivate a growth-oriented mindset. Key topics will include:
• Understanding the meaning of resilience and its importance in personal and professional life
• Identifying personal resilience strengths and areas for development
• Learning practical strategies to cope with stress, adversity and setbacks
• Developing a positive mindset and self-talk to overcome limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns
• Building a support network of friends, family and mentors
• Setting goals and developing an action plan to achieve them.
Session 2: Painting your Masterpiece
In this session, participants will put what they have learned into practice through a painting exercise. Each participant will be given a canvas, paint and brushes to create their resilience masterpiece.
The aim is to express what they have learned about resilience and how they plan to apply it in their lives.
• Understand the importance of resilience and its role in personal and professional success.
• Develop practical skills to build resilience and cope with challenges.
• Cultivate a growth-oriented mindset that enables personal growth and transformation.
• Express what thy have learned through a creative painting exercise.
Overall, Team Fingerprint workshops aim to provide participants with the tools and knowledge they need to build resilience, overcome challenges and achieve their goals. by combining learning with a creative activity, participants will have a memorable and engaging experience that will stay with them long after the workshop is over.
RESILIENCE KEYNOTE SPEAKING
· The 10 Tips to Building Resilience
· How to Build Resilience When Faced with Adversities
· Building a Resilient Workplace, Starts with the Individual
· Fatigue Management – Navigate the Minefield
· From Victim to Victory; the Empowered Mind
RESILIENCE KEYNOTE SPEAKING FOR MEDICAL/MENTAL HEALTH
· How to Build Resilience when Faced with Adversities
· How to Push through Chronic Disease
· Fatigue Management – Post Diagnosis
· From Victim to Victory
· Cancer Sucks, What Now?
· Turn a Tragic Diagnosis into a Better Life than Before – I DID!
Justine’s goal of being a resilience mindset coach is to empower her clients to build their inner strength and resilience necessary to overcome obstacles thrive in the face of their adversities and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Who Is Justine Martin?
Resilience means having the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties and to show toughness. This definition has been the cornerstone of Justine’s extraordinary journey over the last decade, a journey no one could fathom, but in Justine’s words, this journey has changed her for the better. Justine uses her learned experiences of overcoming adversities to help others gain their own resilience.
2011, she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, underwent three heart surgeries, and then had three primary cancers at once. She was told she would never work again by a medical professional. But that was never an option for her.
Justine catapulted herself into the world of business. She not only changed her life to give it purpose and direction but also inspired those around her with her story.
After learning how to paint and use her art as therapy, she has become a multi-award-winning artist and found the strength and determination to take control of her financial future. She now owns and runs seven businesses JUZT art, Resilience Mindset, Van–Go Decals, Morpheus Publishing, Team Fingerprint, Geelong Residential Cleaners and Justine Martin Speaker all being under the umbrella of Justine Martin Corporation.
In 2021/22 Justine was nominated for 29 national business awards and won 9 in various categories such as Coach of the year, Creative artist of the year and International Speaker/ Coach judges awards.
Justine is an award-winning Resilience Coach/Consultant and Speaker, multi-award winning Professional Artist, Teacher, Amazon best-selling Author, Publisher, Mentor, Affiliate, Volunteer, Cancer Survivor, MS Worrier, Disabled, Mum of two, Grandmother of seven and the Queen of Resilience!
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP
- Life experience
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.