Meet the coach interview
My name is Robert Pellegriti and hope to meet you one day soon.
I have over 25 years’ experience in leading and managing teams of all shapes and sizes in a variety of industries. My leadership career started with managing teams in large and well-established organisations, however in recent years, I have had to set up teams, establish new ways of working and manage smaller organisations through significant change. Leadership is not always about having direct reports and being a project professional for a large part of my career, I have had to learn to lead and influence, without the help of boxes and lines from an organisation chart.
And I have done all this with the extra challenge of having ADHD and striving to use the benefits of the condition to advance my career.
How will I coach you?
I am here to listen, support and guide young and emerging leaders to navigate the corporate landscape so they can realise their full potential.
I use the following four principles when I coach:
- Listening – I will ask powerful questions to trigger thought so you will be doing most of the talking to identify the goals you want achieve.
- Support – I will be in your corner to help you gain confidence and to stop listening to the ‘little voice’ that all of us have and is our biggest obstacle in progressing to the next level in our careers.
- Guide – Effective leaders are not just born – they can be created, and my objective is to inspire you to believe in yourself and work to build a leadership toolkit that you can use on your journey which will empower you to be a high performing leader
- Authenticity – Our discussions will be sincere and practical, designed to encourage different thinking and without the corporate buzzwords.
During my corporate career, I have had the privilege of working with many young and aspiring leaders. I have seen many of these leaders not progress in organisations because they did not always have a coach in their corner to support their journey. Often, the leaders of these emerging leaders were preoccupied with their own challenges in surviving the politics of a corporate environment.
I want to make a difference and be there for young leaders, because I have been in the trenches, had the hard conversations and have learnt many lessons from mistakes made along the way.
Also, I want to use my coaching to support young leaders who may have ADHD to create tools and strategies to move forward with their careers.
Working in the corporate world is challenging at the best of times. ADHD adds a new set of considerations – procrastinating over an important presentation, the last-minute rush to meet your bosses’ deadlines, and leading cross-functional workshops can be overwhelming.
I can also help turn ADHD into a superpower, discreetly working with you to use the ‘gifts’ that come with ADHD to use them to achieve your career goals.
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- ADHD Coaching Certification
- Bachelor of Communications
- Diploma in Management, TAFE
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management (MSP)
- Agile Certifications (CSM, PMI-ACP)
- Current Working with Children (WWC0713095V)
- Current National Police Check
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.