Coaches are professionals who help you achieve your goals and aspirations.
Life Coaches specialize in a variety of areas and provide guidance and support, as well as help you stay on track with your goals. Some of the services Life Coaches offer include breaking old habits, developing strategies to overcome barriers, providing clarity and direction, building confidence, and overcoming procrastination, to name just a few. If you are looking for support in these areas, a Life Coach may be the right choice for you.
While the thought of working with a Life Coach may seem intimidating, there are many benefits in engaging with them. To help you, we’re sharing our checklist to help you with the process because we realized that not all coaches are created equal – some may be better suited to help with certain issues or goals than others.
So how do you find the perfect Life Coach for your needs?
It’s important to find the right one for you and this is what we recommend. The best way is to start with our checklist:
- Be clear that you actually need a Coach
- Know the outcome you want
- Interview at least 3 Coaches
- Understand their expectations
- Ask about other client’s success
- Determine the cost
- Ask about their coaching style
- Book a test session with them
- Confirm their qualifications
Once you have a good idea of what you’re looking for, take some time to research different Coaches and their specialties. Read reviews and compare pricing before making a decision. And for those that need a more tailored solution, remember we offer a matching consultation service!
Here’s how The Coaching Directory can help you find the right Life Coach.
- Introducing The Coaching Directory – A free online resource that allows you to search our directory for qualified Life Coaches across Australasia and beyond.
- What sets The Coaching Directory apart from other coaching resources? – Our Life Coaches all hold coaching certifications and insurance before they are listed in the directory so you have the knowledge that our Coaches have already been vetted.
- Are you looking for an immediate coaching solution? We offer a Matching Service to help you find your ideal Life Coach – someone trusted, experienced, and suited to your needs.