Meet the coach interview
Tracy Gandu is a leadership and transformation coach, trainer, and speaker on a quest to help others.
Her focus is empowering women and underrepresented individuals to fulfill their career and personal dreams faster and easier than they ever thought possible. Tracy is the Founder of Life Craft Coaching, and her mission is to accelerate women and people from marginalized communities into more decision-making roles.
“I believe that everyone deserves to be respected valued and fulfilled in their career, working the hours they want to work, doing work that is meaningful to them, and being paid fairly.”
“I also believe that we all have the power to create our own lives – to dream big and to make those dreams a reality. It’s not always easy, but it’s worth it.”
Tracy partners with organizations, emerging leaders, and people managers to support a more diverse and inclusive workforce for a brighter tomorrow.
In her spare time (ha!), Tracy loves spending time with her family and friends, being outdoors in nature, cuddling with her pooch (Hendi the Cavoodle), dancing salsa (badly), and laughing until it hurts.
- Master Practitioner of Life Coaching
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Trainer
- Matrix Therapies Trainer
- Certified Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Practitioner
- Emotionally Intelligent Teams Trainer
- Conscious Hypnosis (Master Practitioner)
- NLP (Master Practitioner)
- Matrix Therapies Coach
- Passion and Purpose Coach
- Masculine and Feminine Coach
- Certified Diploma of Life Coaching
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
- Msc, Biomedical Science
- MChem, Medicinal Chemistry
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.